We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

New years eve in St Juilan

Which Saint Julian's hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Manchester
1 post
2 reviews
Save Topic
New years eve in St Juilan

I am over for new year with my two Sons aged 12 and 13 and was wondering what was best to do New Years Eve, we are staying in the Raddison would it be best to stay in and enjoy their entertainment? or are we missing out on things outside of the hotel??

Manchester
Level Contributor
682 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: New years eve in St Juilan

Depends on your age I suppose. I'm sure the entertainment will be fine in the Hotel, but you will need to book in advance if you are intending to eat in the Hotel - if you e-mail them they will advise of their options.

malta
Destination Expert
for Malta
Level Contributor
6,280 posts
15 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: New years eve in St Juilan

Near the Radisson is the Paceville area which is the clubbing and bars mecca. On New Years Eve it will be packed with people mainly youngsters celebrating. It will be quite chaotic. But it won't be any bother for your hotel.

3. Re: New years eve in St Juilan

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:16 am, November 08, 2012
Get answers to your questions about Saint Julian's