We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Transport from Saint Julian's to Mellieha Bay?

Dana Point...
Level Contributor
24 posts
Save Topic
Transport from Saint Julian's to Mellieha Bay?

Hi, I'm visiting Malta in two weeks and I'm wondering the best way to get from St. Julian to Mellieha Bay. We are taking a day cruise and need to arrive by 10:00.

How long will the bus take and is it better to take a taxi? I'm assuming a taxi is expensive? Thank you very much.

Mj

Dana Point...
Level Contributor
24 posts
Save Reply
11. Re: Transport from Saint Julian's to Mellieha Bay?

Wow! You are all experts on the bus! Thanks so much for your advice.

Mellieha, Malta
Level Contributor
443 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
12. Re: Transport from Saint Julian's to Mellieha Bay?

As promised the taxi fare from st julians to mellieha bay beach is usually between 40-60 euros return - the local man here in our village charges 50 euros return...so average i guess. but then he has to go from here to st juilans empty first for the initial pickup and then the return journey (at a pre-arranged time) empty back to mellieha empty too so i think its fair......anyway hope you manage to get to our lovely village and the best beach in the island - have fun and gan canny ......

13. Re: Transport from Saint Julian's to Mellieha Bay?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:17 pm, October 21, 2012
Get answers to your questions about Saint Julian's