We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Intercontinental Hotel

Which Saint Julian's hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Manchester, United...
Level Contributor
9 posts
4 reviews
Save Topic
Intercontinental Hotel

We are members of Diamond Resorts and plan to stay at the Intercontinental in the Diamond Suites. Has anybody stayed in the Studio Suite for 4? What are the sleeping arrangements? It says 2 people have privacy but how? Thank you.

Mansfield, United...
Level Contributor
1,506 posts
35 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Intercontinental Hotel

Not stayed in the diamod suite spud so I don't know for sure but I would imagine the privacy for 2 would be a seperate bedroom and the other 2 on a sofa bed in the main room or a double bed in the main room.

I have stayed in the inter on 3 occasions now and it is a good hotel in my opinion. If you get club lounge access you will be laughing... Very good lounge with free stuff.

2. Re: Intercontinental Hotel

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 11:16 pm, October 10, 2012
Get answers to your questions about Saint Julian's