We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Corinthia St georges MALTA

London, United...
1 post
Save Topic
Corinthia St georges MALTA

Please can anyone tell me the benefits of the executive lounge in the Corinthia St georges Malta.what extras does it provide and how much does it cost to have breakfast there

Island of Malta...
Destination Expert
for Malta, Sliema
Level Contributor
4,680 posts
20 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Corinthia St georges MALTA

Do not know , but the hotel has a very good site , even with a virtual tour.

corinthia.com/en/…

An executive lounge is usually better than the normal lounges and reserved for Executive guests ...normally in my experience . Makes you feel better than the normal veryday tourist in a 4 star hotel by offerring a classier service .

You can see the lounge in the virtual tour by clicking on the top tabs

Welcome to Malta

The Netherlands
Destination Expert
for Saint Julian's
Level Contributor
2,935 posts
117 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Corinthia St georges MALTA

I've never stayed at the Corinthia, but in the nearby Westin access to the Executive lounge gives you free (included) breakfast, internet access, coffee throughout the day and Canopies and cocktails in the evening. I imagine it will be something similar.

Dublin
Destination Expert
for Valletta
Level Contributor
8,306 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Corinthia St georges MALTA

I have stayed in the Corentina dont know where the executive lounge is never seen it but the hotel is great nice quiet area walk down the hill to several nice restauants bus stop outside Bay Street at end of hill small man made beach with some nice little bars.The hotel staff are great when I arrived at the hotel from the airport I was very ill they got the doctor in no time and an ambulance soon after and they looked after us for the rest of our stay.

4. Re: Corinthia St georges MALTA

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:20 am, May 18, 2012
Get answers to your questions about Saint Julian's