We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Andover Hants
1 post
Save Topic

Hello everyone,

myself and my fiance will be coming to malta on sunday for 2 weeks for our wedding and honeymoon, we were wondering what the weather was like at the moment and if anyone knew of an accurate weather forecast online we could use?? all the ones on the net seem so very different, is there a local one?, and is there anything else anybody thinks it would be good to know prior to our trip??

many thanks

Southampton, England
Level Contributor
3,845 posts
20 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: weather?

Destination Expert
for Island of Gozo
Level Contributor
1,982 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: weather?

try weather.com or malta international airport

Level Contributor
70 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: weather?

We have just returned and after a dodgy first week the weather in the second was lovely. Local forecast said 23C but it felt much hotter! Hace a great time.

Our community is here to help!Ask questions, get advice and more from travelers like you.
Join TripAdvisor
Destination Expert
for Malta, Island of Malta
Level Contributor
3,182 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: weather?

Congratulations and enjoy your holiday. I'm sure you'll have a great time and as the weather here over the bank holiday is not going to be very good, I'm jealous. It should be warming up nicely now but not too hot as is the case in July and August.

Try maltaweather.com

Western Ireland...
Destination Expert
for Southport, Connemara, County Clare, Portumna
Level Contributor
19,909 posts
63 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: weather?

Weather has been fine & fairly hot last week expected to get hotter. 2 weeks will be ok to take in most things on offer congrats & have a good time

6. Re: weather?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 5:19 am, September 29, 2009
Get answers to your questions about Saint Julian's