I wanted to give some info to people thinking of going to the St. Julians area. If you have anything to add that might help people, please post it.
1. I wish I had found a bus schedule. We waited in Mosta for over an hour for the 65 to take us back to St. Julians. Our Holiday Malta tour rep said the buses run every 15 minutes. He was very wrong.
2. The 66 bus will take you from St. Julians to Valetta.
3. A 24 hour bus pass is 3E's per person.
4. There is a Hard Rock Cafe in the Baypoint (i think that is the name) shopping area.
5. There is a TGI Fridays located between St.Julians and Valetta.
6. At the Radisson Bay Point the fan/AC/Heater does not work when the balcony door is open. We did not know why it was not working and we were SO hot at night.
7. The Maravosin wines (locally made) are really good but pack a punch. The one we had and really liked was a red wine that was 12.9% by volume. One bottle did us in.
8. Traffic is crazy. We almost were hit by cars several times. They did not care that people were in the road. So move with a purpose.
9. If you need a map or travel books you can find them at the airport, gift shops at hotels and then also at stores downtown.
10. Some of the best nightlife can be found on or by the stairs leading from Paceville to St.Julians.
11. Paceville is pronounced PaCHville.
more to follow....