We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Where to eat in Sandefjord??

In cooperation with: Visit Norway
Kingston-upon-Hull...
Level Contributor
26 posts
16 reviews
Save Topic
Where to eat in Sandefjord??

Hi, please can anyone personally recommend good restaurants to eat in Sandefjord. I will be ariving at 22:00 on a friday night and would love to try a local restaurant (If possible a rough guide on prices would be helpful - ie. 2 course meal and a glass of beer).

I am looking forward to visiting Norway, it looks beautiful.

Takk xxx

Edited: 4:48 pm, December 07, 2009
Larvik, Norway
Level Contributor
398 posts
13 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Where to eat in Sandefjord??

La Scala, in Jernbanealleen, or

DA Vinci restaurant, Aagaards plass 1, has both very good food.

Here you can see the price list for Da Vinci davincirestaurant.no/filestore/Meny_da_Vinci… Open until 24, normally the kitchen will close half an hour before.

Solvold Restaurant, Thor Dahls gate 9, this one have very good referances, but I have never been here. Don't know the opening times, but I guess it will close at 23 or 24, this is normal on all restaurant in Norway.

Big Horn Steak House, SandefjordKilgata 9, this one only have steak, open until 23, normally the kitchen will close half an hour before. Very good food.

Kingston-upon-Hull...
Level Contributor
26 posts
16 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Where to eat in Sandefjord??

Takk Fun Italy...

Kingston-upon-Hull...
Level Contributor
26 posts
16 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Where to eat in Sandefjord??

We ate at the 'Lady and the Tramp' in Sandefjord, it was excellent!

Larvik, Norway
Level Contributor
398 posts
13 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Where to eat in Sandefjord??

Hi,

I'm happy to hear that you found a good restaurant. Hope you enjoyed your stay.

5. Re: Where to eat in Sandefjord??

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:15 am, August 03, 2010
Get answers to your questions about Sandefjord