We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

disneyland in march

Taunton,Somerset
Level Contributor
482 posts
5 reviews
Save Topic
disneyland in march

hey all, i'm off to dlp in 5 weeks with my entire family(ages range from 4 to 64) for 4 nights. can anyone recommend a few good places to eat that has a varied menu? any other feedback on rides etc would also be helpful. thanks

E Yorks, UK
Level Contributor
79 posts
1 review
Save Reply
1. Re: disneyland in march

Hi!

Sounds like you'll be at DLP same time as us - we're arriving on 11th March

http://www.dlpfoodguide.com/

Is a great site for Menu's, price's and review's of restaurants.

http://www.disboards.com then scroll down to disneyland paris

Is a great forum where they seem to know the answers to all Q's

Have a great trip!

London
Level Contributor
313 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: disneyland in march

I am assuming you are going while the "kids go free option" is in place, if so, and not wishing to dampen your mood, be prepared for crowds, we went last year when this option was on, it was easter hol break but it was heaving there. It was our third trip, and it took us 3 days to do all the rides because of the crowds when the last 2 times we went we covered the park in one day - that said, you should still enjoy it. Most of the restaurants in the park will be open, Walts on Main street is good, The blue Lagoon restaurant which is situated in the Pirates of the Caribbean Ride is also wonderful, but you may need to book in advance. In the Disney Village, my kids love Cafe Mickey for the character dinner and the food is good too.

E Yorks, UK
Level Contributor
79 posts
1 review
Save Reply
3. Re: disneyland in march

Hi Angelica!

Am I right in thinking you mean you went during Kids go Free but also during Easter holidays?

In which case I suspect it was Easter that affected how busy the parks were rather than Kids go Free season.

1 other Q: Did you go over a weekend or during mid-week?

Just trying to gage how usy its likely to be for us. :-)

Thanks

Taunton,Somerset
Level Contributor
482 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: disneyland in march

hi there, we are actually visiting dlp from the 6/3 - 9/3 and i'm hoping that it won't be to busy as most kids should be at school?

As the park shuts at 6pm all week , will we have time to eat at full service restaurants if we order at 5pm or will we be forced to rush our meals? Would it be better to eat in the village?

believe it or not this is my 7th visit to dlp. but my first with my family and i want to go prepared and definatley do not want to get the blame if my facts aren't right! I'M SEEN AS THE FAMILY DISNEY EXPERT!!!

any advice greatly received

em

E Yorks, UK
Level Contributor
79 posts
1 review
Save Reply
5. Re: disneyland in march

Because you're going mid-week and off-peak I don't think it should be busy, this is the basis we're working on for the week after.

Someone on the forum I mentioned above asked the same Q about restaurants. They were asking about Walts, a table service restaurant and apparantly it was ok to book a table for right up to 6 o'clock even when the park was shuting at 6. The person who answered was talking about how quiet the park was when they left. If you wanted to eat this late in the park it would definatly be best to make a reservation. City Hall would be able to tell you when you get there which restaurants would be open for later bookings or you could ring the advance table booking number before you leave if you'd like to know before you get there. Otherwise you could eat in one of the restaurants in Disney Village instead if the times suit you better.

Our problem is that there are so many restaurants we like the sound of, there aren't enough meals and we'll be there 5 days. LOL!

South East England...
Level Contributor
4,357 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: disneyland in march

See from your post in the France forum that you are staying at the Disneyland hotel. If so we would recommend the Inventions restaurant. Buffet style it has a wide range of food suiting all ages, and is delicious! We ate there twice during our last stay at New Year and several times on previous stays. If you have a large party there are ares which can be booked for family meals birthday party etc. You must book in advance. Disney characters frequently visit and the atmosphere is very lively. Adults were 46 euros each, can't remember the child rate. You can eat as much as you like for this.

Enjoy your stay. We enjoyed the new Buzz Lightyear ride best!

7. Re: disneyland in march

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 9:22 am, August 26, 2009