We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Eurostar-Ebbsfield Parking

Birmingham, United...
Level Contributor
21 posts
4 reviews
Save Topic
Eurostar-Ebbsfield Parking

HI,

We are taking eurostar from Ebbsfield to Lille and then a connecting one to Disney Resort. My dilemme is parking at Ebbsfield..Car park D is cheaper (£12 cheaper)but a little far from the station and cannot be prebooked...the other car parks are expensive and can be pre-booked. Considering we are travelling during Easter should we pre-book? Also how far car park D really is? We will be carrying one large suitcase, one small trunki for my 3 year old.

Any Advice?

Thanks

England, United...
Destination Expert
for Norfolk
Level Contributor
2,184 posts
179 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Eurostar-Ebbsfield Parking

Hi Sara,

We parked at Ebbsfleet, just before xmas 2011 in car park B. It was not full so we got a space fairly near the exit to the station, but it was a bit of a walk, although manageable. I have not seen car park D as its the other side of the station.

From looking at the map, depending where you can park in D - it could be as much as twice as far as B. Park A is nearer but smaller. It will be busy as it is Easter, but D could be busier than the others - who knows? It could also depend on what time your trains depart /arrive.

My advice would be, as you have 3 children, to park nearer, for the sake of £12. It sounds a lot but in the overall cost of the trip is tiny.

Have a great trip.

Birmingham, United...
Level Contributor
21 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Eurostar-Ebbsfield Parking

Thxx Gorby321...You are right...I think we will book in car park A or B. Thx

btw I just have one child..We are travelling with another couple who have 2 kids...So yes i total 3.

England, United...
Destination Expert
for Norfolk
Level Contributor
2,184 posts
179 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Eurostar-Ebbsfield Parking

Sorry I didn't mean to give you 2 extra kids - I took the 3 in your party from your other post.

I think we had to cross a road from Park B, if you can get A you may not have this - I'm not certain.

4. Re: Eurostar-Ebbsfield Parking

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:18 am, February 13, 2014