We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

BBWWS or Inventions character dining ?

Mumbai...
Level Contributor
27 posts
64 reviews
Save Topic
BBWWS or Inventions character dining ?

I am vegetarian ,and i am looking for a Dinner or Lunch with the best Disney feel. Can you help me choose a better venue for my Dinner at Disneyland, we are a couple traveling.

Though i have read some good words about the vegan food at BBWWS, but I want it to be more about Disney's best dining experience (option) that being about Food.

Will i be able to enjoy Dreams show pretty well even if i dont go for the dreams dinner ? Being a vegan i think if i can enjoy the show from any other good point in the park ,I would save on buying the dreams dinner , What would you suggest ?

Durham, United...
Level Contributor
2,816 posts
97 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: BBWWS or Inventions character dining ?

hi there im vegetarian with a cheese allergy i had a special meal at buffalo bills and they were fantastic we also went to inventions and there was plenty to choose from as its a buffet and the character interaction was brilliant - both are excellent but id choose inventions over bbwws for experience hope you have a great trip :)

New Forest National...
Destination Expert
for Disneyland Paris, Marne-la-Vallee
Level Contributor
54,185 posts
93 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: BBWWS or Inventions character dining ?

Hi Vratika,

Buffalo Bills is a Wild West dinner show, rather than a Disney experience. There are Characters in the show at times, but the majority of it is cowboys, Indians, Buffalo Bill and Annie Oakley, with examples of riding skills, cowboy races, buffalo, stagecoach, shooting competition ( the child wins of course), singing and dancing. You can watch videos of it that people have posted on youtube.

It is a very good show, and you can request vegetarian or non pork meal when you arrive, at the show entrance. You are given a straw cowboy hat to wear and keep. It is quite noisy at times, with audience interaction, clapping, stamping, lots of shouting Yeehah! and banging metal spoons on metal plates.

If you have limited time in resort and want to meet Characters, with a more Disney feel, then Character Dinner buffet in Inventions would be better. It is a very good buffet, so you should not have difficulty finding things you can eat.

New Forest National...
Destination Expert
Level Contributor
54,185 posts
93 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: BBWWS or Inventions character dining ?

I have watched Dreams 10 times so far, without the Dreams Meals. Sometimes I have got a place right in front of the Castle very early, and other times I have watched it further back around Central Plaza and managed to get a good view even though I am not very tall. It does depend on crowd levels - people tend to book the Dreams meals so they can go into the reserved area shortly before Dreams begins, rather than specifically for the food. I think the maximum number of persons in the reserved area is 60, so you have more space, with a good view.

Cardiff, United...
Level Contributor
15 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: BBWWS or Inventions character dining ?

Hi figgygirl

This might sound stupid but what is dreams ? Is it going to be any good for my 18 month year old ?

New Forest National...
Destination Expert
Level Contributor
54,185 posts
93 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: BBWWS or Inventions character dining ?

Hi Thomas,

Dreams is the new nightime spectacular show on the castle at park closing time (after dark) with projections, lasers and fireworks. It lasts 20 mins.

We have threads about Dreams in our Top Questions lists for more info, or use the Search box to find previous threads about it.

New Forest National...
Destination Expert
Level Contributor
54,185 posts
93 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: BBWWS or Inventions character dining ?

Very young children, toddlers and babies may not understand the storyline of Dreams, but they usually like watching it.

7. Re: BBWWS or Inventions character dining ?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 2:17 am, January 30, 2014