We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Annual Passes where to buy

Kolding, Denmark
Level Contributor
9 posts
13 reviews
Save Topic
Annual Passes where to buy

Hi,

Need some help, we were supposed to visit Disney Paris in late October, but unfortunate I where stupid enough to sprang my Achilles tendon. But luckily it seems we are now ready to go in early December, we would be arriving late on date 3rd and would be leaving again on the 9th in the morning.

We are traveling two adults and two girls 5 and 7. - I looked at pricing at it seems it might be a good idea to buy annual passes. We thought about staying 4-5 days in the park anyway, but have really not decided yet. One idea where maybe to visit Disney again in week 29 2012.

I checked pricing at dlrpmagic.com/planning/… and it appears I could go as cheap 99£ compared to 159/134£. – I can see if I select this option then the 4th is blocked, but are their other things to be aware off?

Now my question, what would you suggest, and is there a cheaper option. We are staying at L´hôtel l´Elysée

Many thanks

Rolf

London, United...
Level Contributor
56 posts
76 reviews
Save Reply
251. Re: Annual Passes where to buy

Just bought ours from Ce Multi advantages 2 fantasy tickets @125E Each and a child one for 35E Which i think is great value,went for the fantasy as has free parking ,better availability for the October half term and more importantly gives you the disney extra hours

New Forest National...
Destination Expert
for Disneyland Paris, Marne-la-Vallee
Level Contributor
54,185 posts
93 reviews
Save Reply
252. Re: Annual Passes where to buy

Hi AK,

20th Anniversary Fantasy APs do allow access to Extra Magic Hours until they expire, but I need to find out if ones issued at the AP Office after end of September when extended 20th Anniversary ends will still include EMH or not.

Fantasy APs issued before 20th Anniversary began did not allow park entry early for EMH.

I am going to ask about this when I am there in June.

London, United...
Level Contributor
56 posts
76 reviews
Save Reply
253. Re: Annual Passes where to buy

Annual passes arrived yesterday from CE Multiadvantages only 4 days after ordering which was very efficient

Does anyone know what time the annual passport office is opening times are as as we are travelling up from the South west of France and was thinking of collecting them before we go to our hotel -somewhere around 4-5 pm which would save us wasting time on our first day when I would also imagine to passport office is really busy

Edited: 7:01 am, May 05, 2013
Norwich, United...
Destination Expert
for Disneyland Paris
Level Contributor
9,861 posts
33 reviews
Save Reply
254. Re: Annual Passes where to buy

Hi AK, I think the AP office closes at 7pm but would like somebody else to confirm please!

Just to mention that I received my AP tickets this morning, hooray!! Bought from CE Multiavantages. Great customer service as I had a little trouble with the website when buying them but they responded to my many emails quickly.

New Forest National...
Destination Expert
Level Contributor
54,185 posts
93 reviews
Save Reply
255. Re: Annual Passes where to buy

Ticketnet.fr are selling Fantasy AP for €119. Buy up to 31st May. Must be exchanged for proper AP at the park between 13th May and 31st August. Not valid for exchange on 13th July.

ticketnet.fr/fr/…284716

New Forest National...
Destination Expert
Level Contributor
54,185 posts
93 reviews
Save Reply
256. Re: Annual Passes where to buy

The AP Office in the park is usually open all day but it could close a bit earlier when the park is open very late at night. If you want to get your AP before going to your hotel, and want to check, you can always ask a CM at the park entrance before going in, or phone Guest Relations beforehand on 0033 160 30 60 53. You can also phone City Hall in the Disneyland Park on 0033 164 742 882.

I've got the actual AP Office number in one of my notebooks, but can't find it at the moment!

Mentioned in this post
Disneyland Park
Disneyland Park
34,619 Reviews
Marne-la-Vallee, France
Blackpool, United...
Level Contributor
2 posts
22 reviews
Save Reply
257. Re: Annual Passes where to buy

Hi - i believe you used promoparcs for your AP for disney - was it easy to exchange for the actual pass and can you give any tips to avoid queues?? Going in 2 weeks!! Hope I get my tickets in time!!

New Forest National...
Destination Expert
Level Contributor
54,185 posts
93 reviews
Save Reply
258. Re: Annual Passes where to buy

Hi Jane, and welcome,

I got my AP from CEMulti-avantages, not Promoparcs. They post tickets which look like ordinary park tickets, but say Annual Passport on the back. This ticket gives you entry to the park, and then you exchange it for your proper AP at the AP Office inside the park on the same day.

You would do the same if buying from Promoparcs, whether they send it by post or by e-ticket. Each person must show photo ID at the AP Office, including any children. The AP Office take your photos for your APs - you don't have to provide one for it.

Queues for the AP Office will depend on how busy the park is, but it is open all day so you can go back later as long as you definitely get your AP on the same day as your temporary one won't allow a second day's park entry.

New Forest National...
Destination Expert
Level Contributor
54,185 posts
93 reviews
Save Reply
259. Re: Annual Passes where to buy

Flash Sale of Fantasy Annual Passports on FNAC. €119.

Buy between 5/7/13 and 14/7/13.

Exchange for proper AP in the park between 5/7/13 - 30/9/13 EXCEPT ON 13/7/13.

fnacspectacles.com/place-spectacle/manifesta…

Restriction dates do not apply if you are staying in a Disney hotel, entry by showing your Hotel Easy Pass card at the turnstiles with your AP.

Edited: 12:45 pm, July 05, 2013
New Forest National...
Destination Expert
Level Contributor
54,185 posts
93 reviews
Save Reply
260. Re: Annual Passes where to buy

CEM are still selling APs with child one for €35 with each adult one.

Dream AP €155.

Fantasy AP €125.

Francilien AP €105.

Plus €20 joining fee, plus postage. E-tickets are only available by special request if postage is not possible.

Francilien APs cannot be used on the following two days after purchase. Check Blockout dates for Fantasy and Francilien APs if not staying in a Disney hotel.

ce-multiavantages.com/260/disneyland.html…

dlrpmagic.com/calendar/…

Edited: 4:57 am, July 06, 2013