We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Has anyone gone on the cityrama day trip to Paris excursion?

Sunderland, United...
6 posts
Save Topic
Has anyone gone on the cityrama day trip to Paris excursion?

Hi,

I am going to DLP in April this year and we have been thinking about doing the day trip to Paris that you can book when you get there. It does seem pretty expensive but was wondering if anyone had done it before and what is included in the price and what you see etc?

Thanks

New Forest National...
Destination Expert
for Disneyland Paris, Marne-la-Vallee
Level Contributor
53,517 posts
96 reviews
Save Reply
11. Re: Has anyone gone on the cityrama day trip to Paris excursion?

Prices of Magical Day Tour from 8th November to 27th March 2013, added to Disney package. Departs from Hotel New York.

Adult £65. Child £ 36.

---

Prices of Paris Evening Tour from 8th November to 27th March 2013, added to Disney package. Departs from Hotel New York, and returns to most of the resort hotels.

Adult £ 46. Child £ 18.

---

Royal Versailles Tour from 8th November to 27th March 2013, added to a Disney Package. Departs from Newport Bay Club hotel. Stops briefly at the Eiffel Tower on return. Thursday to Sunday. 9.30am to 5pm.

Adult £ 48. Child £ 32.

---

Paris Essentials trip from 8th November to 27th March 2013, added to a Disney package. Departs and returns from Newport Bay, Magic Circus, and Hotel Elysee. Includes tour in open top double decker bus, plus free time for your own sightseeing.

Adult £ 39. Child £ 24.

---

Paris Discovery with Paris Visite Travel Card, using RER A train, metro and bus. Includes voucher for boat trip on Bateaux Parisiens from the dock by the Eiffel Tower, and the Louvre Museum. Not Tuesdays, or 1st Sunday of the month.

Adult £ 38. Child £ 13.

Edited: 1:13 pm, November 05, 2012
New Forest National...
Destination Expert
Level Contributor
53,517 posts
96 reviews
Save Reply
12. Re: Has anyone gone on the cityrama day trip to Paris excursion?

The above trips are bookable in resort if places are available, at hotels Concierge / Information Desks, City Hall, Studio Services, and the Tourist Information kiosk on the resort hub, near Chessy railway station.

Dubai, United Arab...
Level Contributor
66 posts
Save Reply
13. Re: Has anyone gone on the cityrama day trip to Paris excursion?

Hi

Need your help on above trip on 31st march,13(SUNDAY).I shall be staying in Newport bay, Disneyland for 4 night from 28 mar-1st April and would like to visit-Eiffel,arc de triumph,louvre and if time permits notredome.

There are no online tickets available for Eifel that day,how should I plan then? can i go there and purchase on window? How much time it will take? and should I do it in second half to also see illumination? and cover all other places first.

or should i take day tour organised by Disneyland hotels? will i be able to cover all through them.

Kindly help on this issue.

Regds

amit singh

dubai

Norfolk
Destination Expert
for Norfolk
Level Contributor
2,087 posts
177 reviews
Save Reply
14. Re: Has anyone gone on the cityrama day trip to Paris excursion?

Hi Amit,

you may be better to ask this question on the general Paris forum, as you will probably get more replies. March 31St is Easter sunday in France, and this may be why you are having problems.

New Forest National...
Destination Expert
Level Contributor
53,517 posts
96 reviews
Save Reply
15. Re: Has anyone gone on the cityrama day trip to Paris excursion?

Hi,

The coach tours from Disneyland do not give you much free time to visit the places you want to see, so if you want to go inside the Louvre, inside Notre Dame, or have a good look at the Arc and maybe go to the top of that, then you need to visit Paris independently on the RER A train.

If you want to go up the Eiffel Tower and can't get advance tickets online ( they sell out quickly) then you need to get to the Tower early to buy tickets there without a long queue.

I agree with gorby regarding asking on the Paris Forum for advice for planning your day in Paris, especially being Easter Sunday.

New Forest National...
Destination Expert
Level Contributor
53,517 posts
96 reviews
Save Reply
16. Re: Has anyone gone on the cityrama day trip to Paris excursion?

Some information of the daytime tour with Foxity on this website -

disneylandparis-express.com/paris-essentials…

Prices up to 28th March 2013

disneylandparis-express.com/paris-essentials…

New Forest National...
Destination Expert
Level Contributor
53,517 posts
96 reviews
Save Reply
17. Re: Has anyone gone on the cityrama day trip to Paris excursion?

Tours in the Disney brochure up to 7th November 2013.

Magical Day Tour by Cityrama.

Complete tour of the city by coach with commentary. Visit to 2nd floor of Eiffel Tower, and cruise on River Seine on Bateaux Parisiens lasting one hour with audio guide commentary.

The coach has historical and cultural commentary for Adults and a fun, educational commentary for children with individual headsets.

Coach departs from and returns to Disney's Hotel New York. Lunch is not included. Tour not available 7th April, 1st May, 14th or 21st July. In some instances the Eiffel Tower ascent may be replaced with the Montparnasse Tower.

Daily from 9.45am to 6.30pm.

Prices up to 27th March 2013 - £65 adult, £36 child aged 3-11.

28th March to 7th November 2013 - £67 adult, £42 child.

----------

Paris Essentials Tour operated by Taste & Tour.

Tour of Paris including 40 monuments from open topped double decker bus with commentary. Option to stop at Eiffel Tower and free time.

Coach departs from and returns to Disneys Newport Bay Club hotel, Magic Circus hotel, and Hotel Elysee in Val D'Europe. Not available on 14th or 21st July. Lunch not included.

Daily departures from 10.15am to 10.40am depending on hotel pickup. Return around 7pm.

Prices up to 27th March 2013 - £39 adult, £24 child.

28th March - 7th November - £42 adult, £25 child.

----------

Paris Discovery.

Includes Paris Visite Travel Card for one day of unlimited travel from Disneyland and in Paris, on RER, Metro and buses. Also includes tickets for Louvre Museum and Bateaux Parisiens one hour boat trip with commentary.

Vouchers and tickets will be given when you check in at your hotel. Bateaux Parisiens dock is near the foot of the Eiffel Tower.

This tour is no longer available after 27th March 2013.

Price up to 27th March - £38 adult, £13 child.

Illinois
Level Contributor
2 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
18. Re: Has anyone gone on the cityrama day trip to Paris excursion?

How do I book the Magical Day tour ahead of time? All I see says to check with the concierge desk when I arrive but I'm afraid they will sell out. Will I be able to talk with someone English speaking? Thanks!

New Forest National...
Destination Expert
Level Contributor
53,517 posts
96 reviews
Save Reply
19. Re: Has anyone gone on the cityrama day trip to Paris excursion?

Hi dizplanner, and welcome.

You can add the Magical Day Tour to a Disney hotel package by phoning Disney on

08448 008 111

Where are you staying? If in one of the resort hotels you could phone them and ask if you can book the tour over the phone. They may ask for payment by card immediately to secure your places. If you tell us which hotel you are staying in we can give you the number.

New Forest National...
Destination Expert
Level Contributor
53,517 posts
96 reviews
Save Reply
20. Re: Has anyone gone on the cityrama day trip to Paris excursion?

Telephone and Reception staff in the hotels usually speak English very well.