We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Buffalo's Bill tickets from a french website????

somerset, england
Level Contributor
298 posts
Save Topic
Buffalo's Bill tickets from a french website????

I've found some tickets on ticketnet.fr for Buffalo's Bill Wild West show for 29 euros.i've heard the tickets can be a bit pricey if you buy them on the night and would help if i could save a little. I'm just interested if anyone has used this site before or knows if these tickets will be valid on the night. or if not any other ways of getting the tickets. Sorry for such a broad question ive never been to DLP before and am flying out in feb so could do with any help from the experts!! x

New Forest National...
Destination Expert
for Disneyland Paris, Marne-la-Vallee
Level Contributor
54,143 posts
96 reviews
Save Reply
51. Re: Buffalo's Bill tickets from a french website????

Glad to hear you got your cheaper tickets OK. Reviews of the food can vary, but people don't usually find fault with the show itself. It is very well done and our boys have always enjoyed it.

We paid £36 each for our Disney On Ice tickets ( which we saw last Saturday) and that only lasted about 1 1/2 hrs, the same as BB, with no meal or drinks included! Really enjoyed it though.

Liverpool, United...
Level Contributor
10 posts
1 review
Save Reply
52. Re: Buffalo's Bill tickets from a french website????

Yes I've taken my son to disney on ice aswell and paid about the same as u. Do u recommend anything else for when we go?

alexandria
Level Contributor
351 posts
Save Reply
53. Re: Buffalo's Bill tickets from a french website????

Hi everyone,

This is my first post but I have been an avid reader of this forum for several months now. It has been invaluable! I am going to DLP with my husband and 2 kids (4 & 2 on our last day!). We're staying in Santa Fe 18 - 22 March. Very excited!

I wanted to let people know that FNAC have tickets for the 6.30 pm showing of BBWWS for 30 euros each until end of March i think! Got to love a bargain! I paid an extra 14 euros for the tickets to be posted. It was either that or collect from a shop. No option to print at home. Can't wait!

alexandria
Level Contributor
351 posts
Save Reply
54. Re: Buffalo's Bill tickets from a french website????

Just to add my tickets arrived yesterday all sorted!:-)

Would def recommend booking through FNAC website. It saved me around £30 and would be an even bigger saving for people paying full price (I was getting 15% off the full price tickets if I booked in advance).

New Forest National...
Destination Expert
Level Contributor
54,143 posts
96 reviews
Save Reply
55. Re: Buffalo's Bill tickets from a french website????

Hi snowball,

Glad to hear you have got your cheaper tickets for Buffalo Bills, but was surprised that you could not select the e-ticket option and print them off. This is available for the usual cheaper Malin tickets on FNAC, (€30 for 9.30pm or €40 for 6.30pm shows ) but seems not the flash sale ones ( both shows €30).

http://www.fnacspectacles.com/recherche/rechercheRapide.do?search=Legende+de+Buffalo+Bill

fnacspectacles.com/place-spectacle/manifesta…

Sale currently ends 24th Feb, for tickets up to 27th March 2013.

New Forest National...
Destination Expert
Level Contributor
54,143 posts
96 reviews
Save Reply
56. Re: Buffalo's Bill tickets from a french website????

The nearest FNAC shop for collecting tickets is in the shopping mall in Val D'Europe, just a few minutes from Disneyland by train or bus.

There is also a FNAC store in Orly airport, and a few in Paris.

New Forest National...
Destination Expert
Level Contributor
54,143 posts
96 reviews
Save Reply
57. Re: Buffalo's Bill tickets from a french website????

Page for the 6.30pm tickets for €30, not showing the e-ticket symbol.

fnacspectacles.com/place-spectacle/manifesta…

Edited: 8:25 am, February 21, 2013
alexandria
Level Contributor
351 posts
Save Reply
58. Re: Buffalo's Bill tickets from a french website????

Hi figgy,

Thank you, you have no idea how much you've helped me plan our hols! I'm kinda addicted to this forum at the moment lol!

Yes it would have been even better if I could have printed them off. I just paid for the postage as we don't plan on going to the shopping mall.

Want to spend as much time as possible in the parks :-)

alexandria
Level Contributor
351 posts
Save Reply
59. Re: Buffalo's Bill tickets from a french website????

Hi figgy,

Thank you, you have no idea how much you've helped me plan our hols! I'm kinda addicted to this forum at the moment lol!

Yes it would have been even better if I could have printed them off. I just paid for the postage as we don't plan on going to the shopping mall.

Want to spend as much time as possible in the parks :-)

Portsmouth, United...
Level Contributor
38 posts
27 reviews
Save Reply
60. Re: Buffalo's Bill tickets from a french website????

Hi, I have just tried to use the website suggested, but they oly have tickets until end of march? Any ideas on when tickets will be available for the first of April? Tia