We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Inter Service Prestige Transfer Paris

Manchester, United...
Level Contributor
1 post
9 reviews
Save Topic
Inter Service Prestige Transfer Paris

We needed a transfer from Paris GDG Airport to La Gare St Lazare plus return. I booked with www.isprestige.com and I can honestly say they were brilliant, we even had a whistle-stop sight seeing tour on the return transfer. Would use again. WL Manchester.

New Forest National...
Destination Expert
for Disneyland Paris, Marne-la-Vallee
Level Contributor
53,887 posts
96 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Inter Service Prestige Transfer Paris

Hi WLM, Welcome to our forum and thanks for posting your recommendation.

isprestige and ezyshuttle are two companies that we recommend on this forum, and are in our TQ box under the airports transfers question. They both have very good reports from TA posters on this forum.

I'm glad that you also found them excellent.

Edited: 8:45 am, August 15, 2010
Texas
Level Contributor
1 post
76 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Inter Service Prestige Transfer Paris

We also used Inter Service Prestige while in Paris in September 2010. The shuttle driver was waiting for us at the airport after our 9hr. flight from Texas. We were loaded and on our way to our hotel quickly.....no dragging luggage onto the metro when you're tired!! In fact, they were so good that we verbally hired the company to come back and get us to take us to the train station, and then pick us back up there and take us to the airport 2 days later. It was all done verbally by just telling the driver and voila!! We were picked up (they were there early!!) and taken where we needed to be promptly! These people are the best! Do not hesitate to hire them......and you can book them before you even leave for your trip!! Highly recommended!

New Forest National...
Destination Expert
Level Contributor
53,887 posts
96 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Inter Service Prestige Transfer Paris

Hi TexasYorkie,

Thanks for posting. Inter Service Prestige (isprestige) and ezyshuttle are the two companies that we recommend on this forum, from previous good reports. John from ezyshuttle also gives you his private mobile number, so you can phone him anytime. When I booked our return trip the previous day over the phone, he sent me a text confirming the pickup time and place. It is worth having some proof of the booking, even if they are considered very reliable.

I like your avatar photo - I was there last June!

Edited: 8:22 pm, October 01, 2010
Arbroath, United...
1 post
Save Reply
4. Re: Inter Service Prestige Transfer Paris

i would highly recommend isprestige. we used them for our transfer from CDG to the Magic Circus hotel at disneyland paris. first class service both ways, only slightly more expensive than vea shuttle, but much less hassle - wouldnt have fancied lugging 3 cases on shuttle bus from disneyland bus stop free-for-all to hotel! Disney DVD selection for kids on return journey was excellent, will use again if in Paris

New Forest National...
Destination Expert
Level Contributor
53,887 posts
96 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Inter Service Prestige Transfer Paris

Thanks for posting leestrachan.

I must add however, that some people have had problems with isprestige recently - being late or not arriving at all, and requiring a phone call, then having to wait when you really want to be on your way immediately.

Hopefully these are isolated cases, as they are usually reliable and recommended.

Dublin
Level Contributor
220 posts
85 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Inter Service Prestige Transfer Paris

Just used Inter Shuttle Prestige for our recent trip and, once again, they were fantastic. They phoned the day before we flew to re-confirm and phoned the morning of our departure also to confirm.

Journey from CdG to Disney took 40 minutes and just 30 minutes on the return.

On our return, we had the same driver as we'd had at Easter and he was so courteous and nice and very appreciative of our repeat business.

Would absolutely recommend again.

scotland
Level Contributor
119 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Inter Service Prestige Transfer Paris

We too used Inter Service Prestige and found the service very good, initial emails were replied to quickly and we were picked up at the reception Cheyenne, actually about 10mins early, but no problem. Excellent vehicle with DVD for kids and the driver was very pleasant and seemed to appreciate the business. Dropped us at our hotel in Beauvais, very convienent, i would use again and recommend to others.

New Forest National...
Destination Expert
Level Contributor
53,887 posts
96 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Inter Service Prestige Transfer Paris

Thank you both for posting your recommendations.

Granard, so sorry our trips did not coincide, I would have liked to have been able to meet you. I hope you enjoyed your trip and will post a TR for us.

user, TR's are always welcome if you feel like writing one.

Dublin, Ireland
Level Contributor
6 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Inter Service Prestige Transfer Paris

We used this company for a return transfer a few days ago. I have to say they were excellent.They were on time and both drivers were very polite and spoke good english. I would recommend this company to anyone and will use them again for my next trip to DLP.

New Forest National...
Destination Expert
Level Contributor
53,887 posts
96 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: Inter Service Prestige Transfer Paris

Thank you for adding your recommendation Maria.

I see this is your first forum post, so welcome to the MLV forum.