We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Resort Transfers - CDG Airport to Disneyland Paris

Middlesbrough
Level Contributor
52 posts
14 reviews
Save Topic
Resort Transfers - CDG Airport to Disneyland Paris

I was wondering if anyone knew about getting from Paris Charles de Gaulle Airport to the Dream Castle in DisneyLand Paris.

I was pretty sure there was a coach that left from the airport (ran by Disney)does anyone know if this runs to the Dream Castle and how much it would cost approx??

Also if anyone knows if there is an option of getting a train.

Any help greatly appreciated, Thanks

Ireland
Level Contributor
916 posts
32 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Resort Transfers - CDG Airport to Disneyland Paris

Hi,

I think the best option is to take the high speed train, the TGV to Marne la Vallee. It's from terminal 2 and only takes 10 minutes. We did it in March and found it really easy to manage, with children also. Look up on www.voyages-sncf.com B

Here, there and...
Destination Expert
for Puerto Rico
Level Contributor
4,430 posts
39 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Resort Transfers - CDG Airport to Disneyland Paris

The train will only take you to the rail station though - from there you will need to get a free shuttle out to the Dream Castle.

The VEA busses run to Dream Castle but only at certain times www.vea.fr. You can find prices, routes and times on their website.

paris
Level Contributor
32 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Resort Transfers - CDG Airport to Disneyland Paris

Yes, and the number of places is very limited in the train. There is only few places possible.

VEA has simplifie the journey and it takes 40 mn.

www.vea.fr/uk is the website were you can buy electronic tickets before your trip.

Paris, France
Destination Expert
for Paris, Loire Valley
Level Contributor
22,229 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Resort Transfers - CDG Airport to Disneyland Paris

Here are the options for travel from CDG to DLP

1. TGV

(non refundable fares vary depending upon departure time from 15 to 30 €)

Travel time 9-10 minutes

http://www.voyages-sncf.com/

depart: AEROPORT CDG 2 TGV (95) arrive: MARNE LA VALLEE CHESSY

2. Bus (VEA)

http://www.vea.fr/uk/index.asp

Adults – 17 €, children under 12 – 13 €

Departures every 20 minutes from 8:55 a.m. until 8:05 p.m. except:

Until 8:25 p.m. on Monday & Thursday

Plus 10:25 p.m. on Friday

Plus 9:55 p.m. on Sunday

Travel time about 1 hour

3. RER (train/métro)

http://www.ratp.com/

RER Line B towards Chatelet-Les Halles; change to Line A for Marne-La Vallee/Disneyland

This is probably the cheapest option (8.20€) but it can take up to 2 hours.

4. Shuttle

paris-blue-airport-shuttle.fr/index_en.php

Private shuttle from 1 to 8 people – 60€ to 100€

Shared ride from 1 to 8 people – 45€ to 12.50€ per person

http://www.paris-shuttle.com/

Private shuttle from 1 to 6 people – 80€ to 95€

Shared ride from 1 to 6 people – 45€ to 15€ per person

Travel time about 1 hour

Reliability varies

5. Taxi

http://www.taxisg7.com/

English spoken 01 41 27 66 99

Convenient but possibly expensive (depending upon number traveling)

Travel time about 1 hour

Cost estimate: 75€+

Most hotels have transportation from DLP/Chessy. There is a free "pink shuttle bus" that connects a large number of hotels in the area. This free shuttle can be very crowded and difficult to board at times, particularly with luggage and children.

ireland
3 posts
Save Reply
5. Re: Resort Transfers - CDG Airport to Disneyland Paris

i visited disneyland paris last week and was very happy with the service i got from PARISMINICABS.COM

three of us (adults) were collected in a mercedes, spotlessly clean, great driver got us there quickly, E75 paid to the driver and we booked with him then for the return journey in 4 days time. he was there to collect us 10 minutes early which was great and again got us back to the airport pretty quick.

i was anxious about getting a reliable service after reading some of the posts on this forum but am happy to say there was no problem whatsoever.

by the way, if we had booked a return journay at the beginning we would have got a discounted price of E142.50. we amy have had to pay online for that , i'm not sure.

Chatham, United...
Level Contributor
1,042 posts
46 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Resort Transfers - CDG Airport to Disneyland Paris

Sarasto,

Perhaps TA should pin your post as a sticky, aster all no one uses the search :P

KR x

7. Re: Resort Transfers - CDG Airport to Disneyland Paris

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

TripAdvisor staff removed this post because it did not meet TripAdvisor's forum posting guidelines with prohibiting self-promotional advertising or solicitation.

We ask all of our members to keep their forum messages free of self-promoting advertisements or solicitation of any kind - members affiliated with any tourism-related business should not include commercial contact information or URLs in their forum messages.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 8:09 pm, February 23, 2009
Middlesbrough
Level Contributor
52 posts
14 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Resort Transfers - CDG Airport to Disneyland Paris

Thanks for the information already provided!!

I think the train seems like to best option, quickest to make the most of our time there.

I was just wondering the prices you listed on your post,can you just turn up on the day and get the train for that price or do you need to pre book to get them cheaper.

Thankyou

Paris, France
Destination Expert
for Paris, Loire Valley
Level Contributor
22,229 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Resort Transfers - CDG Airport to Disneyland Paris

<<<can you just turn up on the day and get the train for that price or do you need to pre book to get them cheaper. >>>

I tried various times and dates to arrive at the price range of 15€ to 30€ from CDG to DLP. The walk-up, day time price of 30€ can be quite expensive for someone with a family. It is furthermore possible that without a reservation, seats may not be available when you want to go. In the unlikely event seats are not available, I suppose you could purchase tickets for the next available train and board the earlier train without a seat assignment (this is allowed under SNCF rules posted on their website).

As this is a standard TGV, usual TGV purchasing recommendations apply: purchase early, (up to 90 days in advance of travel) and look for PREM fares.

10. Re: Resort Transfers - CDG Airport to Disneyland Paris

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:30 pm, October 09, 2009