We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

disneyland to paris daytrip

Tralee, Ireland
Level Contributor
651 posts
62 reviews
Save Topic
disneyland to paris daytrip

hi im taking my 10 yr old to disneyland in sept, i have previously been and on that occasion we stayed in montmartre and did a day trip to disney, thid time round we stay in disney and want a day trip to the city..heres my problem we arrive disney on a friday afternoon and leave monday morning leaving us only 2 and half days in total and also bearing in mind its the wk end,,(last time we went mid week)is it possible to do a half day trip on sunday i know museums prob wont be open ..or will they??he just wants to see the sights and as ive seen them all in detail before, im easy. any suggestions much appreciated thanks in advance..

Paris, France
Level Contributor
123 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: disneyland to paris daytrip

hi,

I would say it is easy to make a half-day trip to Paris on sunday morning, particularly with the RER A that takes you in 30 min to center of Paris. Musée d'Orsay is opened from 9.30 am, Louvre from 9. am ... Or you could take a sightseeing tour bus from Chatelet les Halles, close to RER A station...

Enjoy your trip !

Bye,

Tralee, Ireland
Level Contributor
651 posts
62 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: disneyland to paris daytrip

thanks very much, i wasnt aware that some museums opened on sundays

3. Re: disneyland to paris daytrip

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 4:19 pm, September 22, 2009