We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

shopping mall

northern ireland
Level Contributor
1,643 posts
31 reviews
Save Topic
shopping mall

Hi what time does the shopping mall at val d europe open to?Is it open on sundays?

Also can you hire buggys or thr little push along carts that some of the shopping centres have here.My niece is nearly 4 but she may get tired as i plan to do a lot of shopping

thanks

Chatham, United...
Level Contributor
1,042 posts
46 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: shopping mall

This should be able to help you

www.lavalleevillage.com/lavallee/home.asp

Here, there and...
Destination Expert
for Puerto Rico
Level Contributor
4,382 posts
39 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: shopping mall

Haven't seen buggies or carts however most people seem to grab a trolley from Auchan and push their kids along in that.

You can hire a buggy at the park and pay a deposit to take it out of the park - that way you could have it with you to take to Val de Europe.

northern ireland
Level Contributor
1,643 posts
31 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: shopping mall

thanks for info i ve looked at website loks fab. does the disney bus stop at shopping centre

Here, there and...
Destination Expert
for Puerto Rico
Level Contributor
4,382 posts
39 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: shopping mall

You might be able to get a bus from the bus station but the shuttles that run between the hotels don't stop there.

Personally the quickest option is the train. It will cost you a couple of euros - if there is a big enough group of you get a carnet of tickets as cheaper.

Its one stop - about 2 minutes and as soon as you come out of the station and turn right its 2 mins away.

northern ireland
Level Contributor
1,643 posts
31 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: shopping mall

How much would a taxi cost?Ruthiebabe thanks for all your help

Chatham, United...
Level Contributor
1,042 posts
46 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: shopping mall

A similar distance in the country costs about £8 if that's any help?

KRx

northern ireland
Level Contributor
1,643 posts
31 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: shopping mall

thanks leaving today

Chatham, United...
Level Contributor
1,042 posts
46 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: shopping mall

I've missed you going!

Hope you're haivng fun and the weather is good for you - nasty over here

Please write a review - I love reading them and as you;re flying with a baby you will have some valuable information

KRx

northern ireland
Level Contributor
1,643 posts
31 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: shopping mall

Hi everyone got back last night. will write reveiw later. but everything went well, baby was no problem at all good as gold everyone was very helpful on the plane and hotel although the same can t be said for other vistors i can t beleive some people are so rude it made proud to be from the uk as people from the uk same to be the ones with manners.Anyway everyone home happy but tired

10. Re: shopping mall

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 10:19 pm, September 11, 2009