We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Is there more than 1 pool at Mauna Lani Resort?

Peterborough
Level Contributor
304 posts
40 reviews
Save Topic
Is there more than 1 pool at Mauna Lani Resort?

We are staying at a condo in the Fairways portion of Mauna Lani Resort. We are booked the third week in February 2014. I was wondering if the pool that is closed is the only one at the Mauna Lani Resort. Is there a different pool for the Fairways condos? I am having trouble finding a detailed map of the resort to check this out.

Dana Point...
Level Contributor
16 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Is there more than 1 pool at Mauna Lani Resort?

Yes, the Fairways has their own pool. The closed pool that they have been discussing is the pool at the hotel.

Big Island, Hawaii
Destination Expert
for Island of Hawaii
Level Contributor
25,813 posts
76 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Is there more than 1 pool at Mauna Lani Resort?

Please look at the TQ on the Mauna Lani which offers a link to a detailed map and lots of other info. All of the condo complexes have their own pool or pools.

Peterborough
Level Contributor
304 posts
40 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Is there more than 1 pool at Mauna Lani Resort?

Thank you that is a relief. I appreciate the info on finding a detailed map.

4. Re: Is there more than 1 pool at Mauna Lani Resort?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:18 am, December 11, 2014