We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Has anyone used Kohala Estate Realty, L.L.C?

Philadelphia
Level Contributor
10 posts
41 reviews
Save Topic
Has anyone used Kohala Estate Realty, L.L.C?

I know this question was asked in 2011, but wasn't really answered because the agency was very new at the time. I am considering rental of a condo in Palm Villas. I'm curious if anyone has rented with them, and verify that they are a reputable company. Specifically, it is VRBO 260338. There isn't much info on the actual listing, but the agent assures me that it has all the typical amenities - washer/dryer, air conditioning, etc. Does anyone have any info that they can share - positive or negative?

Thank You.

Tucson, Arizona
Level Contributor
1 post
4 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Has anyone used Kohala Estate Realty, L.L.C?

Cindi Morgan of Kohala Estate Realty manages the rental of our Palm Villas condo. She was also the agent for the sellers when we bought the condo. We thought she went out of her way to do extra research and legwork to support a successful transaction, which is why we asked her to handle our rentals. We know that she has a very kind, calm, and effective way of dealing with our renters, and has been wonderful at keeping our property both reasonably well occupied and in good shape, which is so important because we live so far away.

2. Re: Has anyone used Kohala Estate Realty, L.L.C?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:17 am, May 23, 2015