We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Trip summary

Grand Island, New...
5 posts
Save Topic
Trip summary

Our second trip to GC was just as wonderful as the first, staying at The Resort at Rum Point again. The best part is knowing your way around and taking advantage of the lessons learned from previous trips. The snorkeling is what its all about for us. My wife and I flew in on May 3rd and left on the 12th. I think we logged in about 45 hours of water time visiting as many snorkeling spots as we could and some more than once. Thanks to Testudo`s snorkeling maps and reviews we had a super time. Here is a link to some of my photos.

www.pbase.com/sgorenflo/grand_cayman_2012

I'm sure the regulars will recognize some of the corals as they are so beautiful and unique.

My favorites

Snorkeling- Connelly`s and Wonderland

Cheap eats- Kurts Corner next to Waterboys at the North end of Frank sound drive.

Chillaxing place- Smiths Cove for a lunch at the picnic bench.

Best drink- .71 cent cans of Guave juice from Fosters. I`m easy to please.

Enjoy the summer,

Scott

Kansas
Level Contributor
580 posts
58 reviews
Save Reply
11. Re: Trip summary

We love the Retreat also. Thank you for the fabulous photos!

12. Re: Trip summary

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:16 am, June 11, 2014