We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Biarritz and San Sebastian

Dallas, Texas
1 post
Biarritz and San Sebastian

I will be traveling from southern France to San Sebastian, but was thinking of spending one night in Biarritz first. I know nothing about either city, and was trying to decide between spending 3 nights in SS, or 2 nights in SS and 1 night in Biarritz? I am traveling alone, and just planning to hit the restaurants and beaches in either location. Thanks!

Biarritz, France
Destination Expert
for Biarritz, San Sebastian - Donostia, Basque Country
Level Contributor
5,583 posts
497 reviews
1. Re: Biarritz and San Sebastian

Biarritz is definitely worth a visit and has a totally different feel to San Sebastian even though they are very close together and share a language. You can probably enjoy Biarritz in a few hours though and then still keep your original 3 nights in San Sebastian.

I prefer the beaches in Biarritz but prefer food and drink in San Sebastian. Difficult choice...

2. Re: Biarritz and San Sebastian

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:16 am, June 25, 2014