We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Tour of Iran

Lahore, Pakistan
Level Contributor
10 posts
180 reviews
Save Topic
Tour of Iran

a group of 10 people plan to visit Iran after Nowruz in the first week of April 2013. Can you suggest names of really GOOD 4 star hotels in Mashad, Tehran, Espahan and Shiraz...hotels should be central, with activity and shops and cafes around in the evening..

Mentioned in this post
Iran
Iran
Middle East
Tehran
Tehran
Tehran Province, Iran
Shiraz
Shiraz
Fars Province, Iran
Imam Reza Holy Shrine
Sacred & Religious Sites, Historic Sites
Goharshad Mosque
Sacred & Religious Sites
Kooh Sangi Park
Parks, Scenic Walking Areas
4 replies to this topic
Lahore
5 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Tour of Iran

i am planing to tour From Pakistan to Luxembourg in June 2013 by road, i will be staying in Iran like 4 days, can any one guide me which is the best way to cross Iran by road from main cities and hoteling which falls after 400 km travel??? exit will be from Iran - Turkey border.

Mentioned in this post
Iran
Iran
Middle East
Lahore
5 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Tour of Iran

Hi,

I am planing to Travel From Pakistan To Luxembourg by road in June 2013

i am looking for good rout and hotels after every 400km can any one guide me about this my exit will be from Iran - Turkey border. need some good hotel for stay i will be in Iran for like 4 days.

Regards

Mentioned in this post
Iran
Iran
Middle East
Kyiv
Level Contributor
21,672 posts
324 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Tour of Iran

Hi ahsan_matchlessboy,

The original poster, Shereen M, is also seeking a travel advice rather than sharing information. So your hijacking this thread with your own, different, questions makes it messy and confusing to all.

May I, please, suggest that you start a new thread for your questions? Thanks!

4. Re: Tour of Iran

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This post was determined to be inappropriate by the TripAdvisor community and has been removed.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

Our staff may also remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason. Thanks for being a part of the TripAdvisor travel community!

Removed on: 4:05 pm, December 28, 2012

Reply to: Tour of Iran
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted
Get answers to your questions about Mashhad