We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

B&B Accomodation help

Montana
Level Contributor
88 posts
Save Topic
B&B Accomodation help

Hi,

I'm getting a bit overwhelmed with trying to decide which B&B to go with. I was hoping people would have suggestions for me.

Here's a little information that might help. There will be three of us and we each want our own bed; however, we don't mind sharing a room. We are looking for a B&B within walking distance to the pubs. Also we will have a car so we would prefer the B&B to have a place to park. And we are budgeted minded.

Any suggestions for me? I've looked at so many B&B's I'm starting to see double.

Thank you for the help.

Arlington, Virginia
Destination Expert
for Arlington
Level Contributor
12,810 posts
114 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: B&B Accomodation help

I did a lot of research on budget-to-moderate accommodations in various places for our upcoming trip to Ireland. Following is a list of the B&B's that I listed as good choices from the following sources: Fodor's, Lonely Planet, Rough Guide and Rick Steves. Most, if not all of these, get 4 - 4.5 "circles" in the TA reviews. Most, if not all of these, are within walking distance of the pubs. Most, if not all, of these have parking. I would just find one that has the bedding arrangements you want and book it.

Harbour View B&B www.harbourviewdoolin.com

Dubhlinn House www.dubhlinnhouse.com

Atlantic View B&B . www.doolinferries.com

Cullinan's Guesthouse www.cullinansdoolin.com.

Sea View House . www.ireland-doolin.com

Montana
Level Contributor
88 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: B&B Accomodation help

Thanks for replying. I'll do some e-mailing and see who can accommodate us and then just book a room.

Montana
Level Contributor
88 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: B&B Accomodation help

I've narrowed my choice down to Dubhlinn House www.dubhlinnhouse.com or Churchfield B&b http://homepage.eircom.net/~churchfield/

They both have room for us, so now I just need to pick.

4. Re: B&B Accomodation help

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 7:18 pm, October 24, 2012