We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Self Catering House in Doolin

Northern California
Level Contributor
27 posts
2 reviews
Save Topic
Self Catering House in Doolin

We are looking for a self catering house in Doolin for March next year. We want something close to pubs and restaurants and 3 bedrooms (sleeps 3 couples). Has anyone stayed at Doolin Cottages place in town? How about Tigh Amu House? don't want to walk too far to have fun in town.

Thanks

County Clare...
Destination Expert
for County Clare, Aran Islands, Bunratty, The Burren
Level Contributor
8,408 posts
34 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Self Catering House in Doolin

The three bedroom choice looks like a good (I am familiar with the 4 bedrooms and would not like to make my way back on that road after a few:) option, as does Tigh Amu.

(Their web pages give pretty clear directions.)

I'll check a few more and post back if I find anything better - and hopefully some recent rentals will give you some other suggestions.

Northern California
Level Contributor
27 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Self Catering House in Doolin

Thank you so much for your response. Any help is appreciated to make our family stay memorable.

Larry

3. Re: Self Catering House in Doolin

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 7:18 pm, October 13, 2009