We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

troncoso portugal

Auckland
Level Contributor
2 posts
126 reviews
Save Topic
troncoso portugal

This small northern town in Porrtigal is well worth a visit for its history and its now flourishing agriculture/ wals and wine industry

There seem to be no hotels listed with TripAdvisor but we stayed at the Hotel Tourismo Troncoso and this deserves a mention as a modern modest well run hotel ideal for visting Troncoso

About 5 minutes walk from the town centre , the hotel is new , very modern , clean and well managed. Rooms are quite spacious with good bathrooms .Very good value (62 Euro per night , free WiFi and breakfast and free parking) my wife and I would stay again without hesitation

Perhaps tripAdvisor should consider listing it

Newmarket18

3 replies to this topic
Albufeira, Portugal
Destination Expert
for Algarve, Faro
Level Contributor
49,439 posts
32 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: troncoso portugal

Well if you write a review it will be listed!

Auckland
Level Contributor
2 posts
126 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: troncoso portugal

I have tried to write a review but unless Trip Advisor lists the hotel - which they have not done - it doesn't seem possible

3. Re: troncoso portugal

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This post was determined to be inappropriate by the TripAdvisor community and has been removed.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

Our staff may also remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason. Thanks for being a part of the TripAdvisor travel community!

Removed on: 10:35 am, February 24, 2012

Reply to: troncoso portugal
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted
Get answers to your questions about Trancoso
Recent Conversations