We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

kayaking? Shelling?

Poquoson, Virginia
2 posts
Save Topic
kayaking? Shelling?

My family (husband & 2 teen boys) and I will be on Topsail next week for the 4th. 35 years ago, I used to find all kinds of sharks teeth and shells, but I suspect they're harder to come by now that there are more people there. We would love to go kayaking and maybe even explore close, uninhabitated islands. Can anyone tell me if there are kayak tour outfits that might do a tour like that?

Thanks!

Tennessee
Destination Expert
for Chattanooga, Blowing Rock, North Carolina Mountains
Level Contributor
7,465 posts
137 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: kayaking? Shelling?

Home - Topsail Chamber

topsailchamber.org

The Greater Topsail Area Chamber of Commerce & Tourism ... Suite 101 | Surf City, NC 28445 Phone 910.329 I suggest contacting the tourist bureau. There are beautiful shells all along the beach and near the dunes.

2. Re: kayaking? Shelling?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:16 am, June 27, 2015