We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

bunratty castle

san diego...
Level Contributor
595 posts
5 reviews
Save Topic
bunratty castle

Hey all! Hope your having a good day. Was wondering if anyone knows if bunratty castle banquets are open in late march? Arriving march 30th and hoping to check it out.... thanks!!

Watertown, New York
Level Contributor
288 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: bunratty castle

Yes the banquet is going on in March. The Bunratty banquet goes all year except Christmas, New Years and some other holiday. It is well worth is...ENJOY!

T

County Clare...
Destination Expert
for County Clare, Aran Islands, Bunratty, The Burren
Level Contributor
8,408 posts
34 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: bunratty castle

Off peak, banquets run subject getting the numbers. So effectively, contact Shannon Heritage (www.shannonheritage.com ) and put forward your dates, and they'll get back to you.

Have a great time.

Ireland
Level Contributor
381 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: bunratty castle

we went to one in early feb 07 and it was brilliant. but they do depend on numbers and they tell you that when you book. we were staying a few days and there was only one on.

ireland
Level Contributor
73 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: bunratty castle

Hi ,Was just wondering is it the type of night that you would be better going with a crowd of friends or would it be suitable for a couple going on their own !! thanks

County Clare...
Destination Expert
for County Clare, Aran Islands, Bunratty, The Burren
Level Contributor
8,408 posts
34 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: bunratty castle

Caran - should not matter really, although I've never attended this without being in a group.

Seating is by bench - so if you're not in the form to mingle, maybe look for an end placement?

Great day coming up in the folk park - Monday next, great fun with/without kids for Halloween

shannonheritage.com/SpecialEvents/…d.en.4472

Watertown, New York
Level Contributor
288 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: bunratty castle

I went to the banquet alone last August..not a problem. Met some great people from North Ireland and they were very sweet to me because I was alone.

Love Ireland..people are awesome!

Have a great time!

T

7. Re: bunratty castle

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:18 pm, September 11, 2009