We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Letterkenny Fleadh Accommodations

1 post
Save Topic
Letterkenny Fleadh Accommodations

My family is planning on going to the fleadh this August. Does anyone know of a B & B IN TOWN or walking distance from downtown where 4 adults and 3 children can stay from Thursday the 24th to Sunday?

Co. Kildare
Destination Expert
for Ireland
Level Contributor
9,070 posts
59 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Letterkenny Fleadh Accommodations

Have a look at www.destinationletterkenny.com/. There is a link for accommodation in Letterkenny. I'd say the fleadh will mean a busy time for Letterkenny so get your accommodation booked as soon as possible.

Level Contributor
133 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Letterkenny Fleadh Accommodations

www.donegaldirect.ie is the tourism website fo rthe county. They will set you on the right path.

Level Contributor
7 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Letterkenny Fleadh Accommodations

There is a new Ramada Encore hotel opening in the centre of town this summer, and may not yet be fully booked. As the Encore brand is designed to combine modern design with good value, this might suit. 2 family rooms should accommodate your family - the only email I have is from a booking I made last week for September, (damien.molloy@ramadaireland.com) - my booking was for 2 adults and 2 children, and they did a good room rate. I have a phone number as well, but am not in the office now, so hope email is okay.

Get answers to your questions about Letterkenny
Recent Conversations
Still have questions?
Post your own question so other travelers can help.
Ask a question