We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Stag outing???

Edinburgh
1 post
Save Topic
Stag outing???

Hi

I am planing a stag trip to Letterkenny at the end of June for about 25 people. Have you any suggestions of things to do, places to stay and of course activities and hotels to avoid.

Cheers

letterkenny
Level Contributor
2 posts
22 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Stag outing???

go for a good b b great price and good breakfast there is pleantly to do during the day pitch and putt. go carting paint ball and more

Boston...
Level Contributor
31 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Stag outing???

The NorthWest forum on boards.ie would be a good place to ask.

donegal , ireland
1 post
Save Reply
3. Re: Stag outing???

hi there, im from letterkenny all my life and know all the crack, im a DJ and do some taxi work aswell, mail me and ill sort yous out,

e-mail corkyboy33@yahoo.com

Donegal
Level Contributor
4 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Stag outing???

I can give you the name of a good bed and breakfast and also a number for a company who deal in stag/hen weekends in Letterkenny.

catherineburk89@hotmail.com

5. Re: Stag outing???

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 5:17 am, August 31, 2009
Get answers to your questions about Letterkenny
Recent Conversations