We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Dublin to Cashel

Which Cashel hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Seattle, Washington
6 posts
1 review
Save Topic
Dublin to Cashel

If I were to fly into Dublin, what methods of public transportation (bus, train, etc) might I take to get to Cashel? Also, are there tours out of Cashel that go to Cork?

Co. Kildare
Destination Expert
for Ireland
Level Contributor
8,421 posts
55 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Dublin to Cashel

I am just "bumping" this up in case those with the information have overlooked your post.

Limerick, Ireland
Destination Expert
for Limerick, Killarney
Level Contributor
25,651 posts
83 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Dublin to Cashel

The best way to get from Dublin to Cashel is by bus www.buseireann.ie

I am not aware of any tours from Cashel to Cork but it would be possible to take another bus from Cashel to Cork. Perhaps Bryno would know if there are Bus Tours of Cork City. When are you planning to travel?

Cork, Ireland
Level Contributor
115 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Dublin to Cashel

Hi R,

You can also use Air Coaches, www.aircoach.ie, and then from there use them to Cork.

I would suggest using the tourist ofice in Cashel, or ask at the front desk at the Rock for tour information when you get there, both parties are extremely helpful.

M.

Seattle, Washington
6 posts
1 review
Save Reply
4. Re: Dublin to Cashel

Thanks to all of you who have written with information for me about bus service to Cashel, etc. Right now our trip is hopefully planned for this spring, but I am working out the details! Rsmythe

Co. Kildare
Destination Expert
for Ireland
Level Contributor
8,421 posts
55 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Dublin to Cashel

Good luck with it! If you need any more help get back to us.