We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Rock of Cashel

Which Cashel hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Halifax, Canada
Level Contributor
45 posts
52 reviews
Save Topic
Rock of Cashel

Hello,

My fiance and I are visiting Ireland in late April and there is one day where we are leaving Killarney in the morning and travelling up to Adare Manor for a night's stay.

My question is: will it be possible to see Torc Waterfall and Ross Castle before we leave Killarney (we will be getting up early), and take a detour to Rock of Cashel on the way to Adare the same day? Will we have much time at Cashel??

Thanks!

Co. Kildare
Destination Expert
for Ireland
Level Contributor
8,419 posts
55 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Rock of Cashel

It's a kind of roundabout way of getting to Adare...

But yes, I think this is possible. Since you're going to a hotel in Adare your arrival time there doesn't matter much (it's good B&B etiquette to alert the hosts to an approximate arrival time but regarding hotels this isn't so important) so you should enough time for a look around.

Mind you, it would still be nice to let Adare Manor know that you might be late arriving.

Halifax, Canada
Level Contributor
45 posts
52 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Rock of Cashel

Will do...thanks!!

SO excited!

3. Re: Rock of Cashel

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 10:17 pm, October 19, 2009