We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Bus station

Which Cashel hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Canada
Level Contributor
54 posts
Save Topic
Bus station

Can anyone tell me the location (street name) of the bus station in Cashel (this would be for the bus from Limerick)?

Waterford, Ireland
Level Contributor
6,414 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Bus station

Cashel has a bus station?!! So I checked and this is what I got

'Bus Terminal - located outside O'Sullivan's Bar in the Main Street. Bus tickets can be bought at Buckley's Spar.'

Canada
Level Contributor
54 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Bus station

Doneraile....Thanks for the answer, esp. about where to buy tickets.

Illinois
Level Contributor
2 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Bus station

Is there a baggage holding service at the Cashel bus station?

Destination Expert
for Dublin
Level Contributor
3,101 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: Bus station

I dont think Cashel has a bus "station" as such. It will just be a bus stop at the side of the street most likely with a bus shelter and a bench seat for people to sit down on. Cashel is a very small place, no buses terminate there, they would only pass through it.

I dont think you can go directly from Limerick to Cashel by bus, you need to change in Cahir. Cahir is a nice town also. Some of the connection wait times are 20mins, some are 1hour. Take a look at the journey planner on www.buseireann.ie

Illinois
Level Contributor
2 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Bus station

Thank you irisheyes.

6. Re: Bus station

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 2:18 pm, September 30, 2009