We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Places to stay near Doneraile.

Tralee, Ireland
Destination Expert
for Tralee
Level Contributor
3,744 posts
73 reviews
Save Topic
Places to stay near Doneraile.

Ii hope to attend a festival in Doneraile at the start of August. Can anyone suggest any accomodation options in the area?

13 replies to this topic
Cork, Ireland
Destination Expert
for Ireland
Level Contributor
13,379 posts
390 reviews
Save Reply
11. Re: Places to stay near Doneraile.

I'm going near Doneraile today spiceloft. I'll have a look around for you.

Cork, Ireland
Destination Expert
for Ireland
Level Contributor
13,379 posts
390 reviews
Save Reply
12. Re: Places to stay near Doneraile.

Spiceloft, went to Doneraile park this afternoon. A lovely place. Doneraile is a one street town. Pretty? - Debatable. Beauty is in the eye of the beholder..

I found one B&B in the area which is just under 3 miles from Doneraile on the road to Mitchelstown. It is called Park South and website is www.park-south.com

Telephone 022 25296/

It's a small bungalow - in a very rural area. PM me if you are interested in going further with this.

As somebody else meniioned Springfort Hall is another option but a man that I met in Doneraile park told me it would be the same option.

Same man recommended the Roundabout Inn in Mallow. It's right at that busy Roundabout just outside mallow - you know the one where you branch to Mallow town, Limerick or Killarney?

I saw signs on it offering rooms from €39. I can't recommend as I have never stayed there. Only thing I noticed was nice potted flowers outside the entrance but the rooms (some of them at least) overlook the very busy N20 and that could be an issue for you. Mallow is about 8 miles from Doneraile.

Tralee, Ireland
Destination Expert
for Tralee
Level Contributor
3,744 posts
73 reviews
Save Reply
13. Re: Places to stay near Doneraile.

Thanks dubfam and bryno. I'll run these by herself and see what I think!

Reply to: Places to stay near Doneraile.
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted
Get answers to your questions about Doneraile