We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Renting a car - Shannon Airport

Indy
Level Contributor
1,013 posts
37 reviews
Save Topic
Renting a car - Shannon Airport

Can anyone recommend a good rental car agency? I have checked pricing on line from a variety of rental car agencies and the prices vary quite a bit so I am unsure what the differences might be. This may be a silly question but I am not used to renting a car while on vacation. Any recommendations would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you

Saint Louis
Level Contributor
4 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
11. Re: Renting a car - Shannon Airport

Thanks for all the responses about recent car rentals at Shannon. We have reserved a car with Dollar. Anybody have experience/comments with/ about them?

Mentioned in this post
Shannon
Shannon
County Clare, Ireland
Western Ireland...
Destination Expert
for Southport, Connemara, County Clare, Portumna
Level Contributor
20,108 posts
73 reviews
Save Reply
12. Re: Renting a car - Shannon Airport

You read the advice, and book with Dollar,, who for some reason never get a commendation? Don't get me wrong they have been going for years under various ownerships and thousands of folk must use them.

13. Re: Renting a car - Shannon Airport

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:16 am, August 15, 2014