We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Shannon Airport Lockers

Which Shannon hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
illinois
Level Contributor
177 posts
88 reviews
Save Topic
Shannon Airport Lockers

Four of us are traveling to Ireland in June. Two are going on to England for a week. The London segment will require a whole different wardrobe.

So, the question is, are there lockers in Shannon Airport where one could leave some luggage rather than toting it all over Ireland for a week?

Antarctica
Destination Expert
for Limerick, Killarney
Level Contributor
25,254 posts
82 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Shannon Airport Lockers

Off-hand, I can't think of any lockers in Shannon, but I can direct you to the site:

shannonairport.com/facilities/leftluggage.ht…

This site confirms my views.

The only possible alternative would be to speak to the owner of a B&B who might be prepared to look after some of your luggage for a charge. I personally wouldn't know where to even start.

Sorry.

illinois
Level Contributor
177 posts
88 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Shannon Airport Lockers

Thanks. I too, looked at the airport site and figure that their statement about "left luggage" means no lockers; I emailed them for clarification, but have received no reply. Will report response on this forum, if one is forthcoming.

(Maybe we will just rent a low cost Opel, stuff the trunk and leave it on the Hertz lot for a few days!!)

illinois
Level Contributor
177 posts
88 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Shannon Airport Lockers

Hoping to get another TA member reply since the folks at SNN are seemingly too busy to reply to a couple emails sent their way.

Antarctica
Destination Expert
for Limerick, Killarney
Level Contributor
25,254 posts
82 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Shannon Airport Lockers

nndad - I was out in the airport yesterday and there didn't appear to be any lockers. Sorry.

Antarctica
Destination Expert
for Limerick, Killarney
Level Contributor
25,254 posts
82 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Shannon Airport Lockers

Just phoned the airport - No is the answer.

illinois
Level Contributor
177 posts
88 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Shannon Airport Lockers

Thanks so much for your efforts. Your first post was correct but not definitive, but now we have the answer. Your profile says Limerick. How far off the road to Dingle? Got room in a closet?

Just kidding!!

Thanks again for your help.

7. Re: Shannon Airport Lockers

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 5:28 am, August 12, 2009