We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Sceptre Tours

Charlotte, North...
Level Contributor
442 posts
35 reviews
Save Topic
Sceptre Tours

OK...how about Sceptre Tours. I have noticed on TA the reviews are better with them and they have the same deal. Anyone used them??? I think they still use the Aer Lingus air from NYC but the hotel/car part may be more Customer friendly???? Also, if you did the 6 nite special did anyone stay longer and if so how does this effect the air.

Thanks again.

Charlotte, North...
Level Contributor
442 posts
35 reviews
Save Reply
21. Re: Sceptre Tours

Once again I want to thank everyone that has taken the time to respond. This trip sounds incredible. We do hope to take advantage of this in the future (hope the price doesn't increase TOO much). Again, because of health (cancer) I am having to postpone any trips right now due to extensive treatment. BUT, we have faith that we will be traveling again real soon.

Thanks again

Atlanta
Level Contributor
624 posts
30 reviews
Save Reply
22. Re: Sceptre Tours

We used Sceptre Tours and had absolutely no problem. We flew to Boston because you do not have to change airports - in and out of Logan. I called Sceptre a couple of times to clarify things, and they were very nice. Our trip was exceptional. You can read about it earlier in this thread.

Pasadena, California
Destination Expert
for Pasadena
Level Contributor
6,011 posts
46 reviews
Save Reply
23. Re: Sceptre Tours

Mae, best of luck to you in overcoming your current health problems. Ireland (and hopefully this or another great package) will be waiting for you when you recover, and I wish you as wonderful a trip-- with sunny skies-- as we had. We did not do the Adare package, but we met several people who did that package while waiting for our flight out at Shannon. They all raved about it.

Charlotte, North...
Level Contributor
442 posts
35 reviews
Save Reply
24. Re: Sceptre Tours

Thanks so much. We DO look forward to another trip in the future.

1 post
Save Reply
25. Re: Sceptre Tours

I stayed at the Dunraven Arms in Adare. It is very close to the Manor. Thr rooms were on the small side but comfortable and very clean. The service was excellent and friendly. The dining room is charming with excellent food. I would definitely return for another stay.

26. Re: Sceptre Tours

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:16 am, April 06, 2011