We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Duhallow House B&B

North Carolina USA
5 posts
Save Topic
Duhallow House B&B

I am planning a first-trip to Ireland in April and am looking at the Duhallow House B&B in Adare... can anyone let me know anything about it? Just staying one night. Also - will be going to Cork the next day - another tourist to the Blarney Stone ya know - any recommendations on the route there? This will be my first drive on the left side, so be gentle. -Schwanti

Adare Heritage Centre
Gift & Specialty Shops, Visitor Centers
Holy Trinity Abbey Church
Sacred & Religious Sites, Churches & Cathedrals
Desmond Castle
Points of Interest & Landmarks, Castles, Historic Sites
Co. Kildare
Destination Expert
for Ireland
Level Contributor
9,027 posts
56 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Duhallow House B&B

Sorry, don't know anything about Duhallow House in Adare.

The best route to take to Blarney from Adare would be the N20 (travel along the N21 towards Limerick and then turn onto the N20). the N20 will take you almost directly to Blarney, look out for the signposts.

Austin
4 posts
1 review
Save Reply
2. Re: Duhallow House B&B

Check out the review on this Website that I did some years ago - clicxk on "Adare HotelS2 on the Left of the site - under Adare. Then look for Duhallow House review.

Its very popular so early booking is advised.

3. Re: Duhallow House B&B

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 5:18 pm, August 30, 2009