We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

1 night stay

Which Kinsale hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Level Contributor
256 posts
10 reviews
Save Topic
1 night stay

Staying in Kinsale for 1 night next week...can anyone advise me of a good bed & breakfast?

Many thanks

Ireland
Level Contributor
542 posts
23 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: 1 night stay

The best thing to do is to look at the TA list of B&B's, read the reviews and decide what suits you best. There are many good B&B's in Kinsale. Come back when you have some names and maybe we can advise on location etc.

Level Contributor
256 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: 1 night stay

I have been looking at the White House but the reviews on here are not so up to date. Also The Old Bank House. Thanks

Cork, Ireland
Destination Expert
for Ireland
Level Contributor
13,392 posts
369 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: 1 night stay

Desmond house gets good reviews - I believe. www.desmondhousekinsale.com

Also recent visitors on the Kinsale forum posted some feedback about Blue Horizon B&B. www.thebluehorizon.com It's ouside of the town but they still loved it.

There is lots of choice in Kinsale so use the reviews on the Kinsale forum to help you.

The three hotels that I know: Actons, Blue Haven and the Trident are very central to kinsale and are good. There are others of course.

Chester, United...
Level Contributor
3,066 posts
159 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: 1 night stay

We have booked for Actons, but probably mostly because of sentimental reasons, However, it is pretty central and has car parking...

Cork, Ireland
Destination Expert
for Ireland
Level Contributor
13,392 posts
369 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: 1 night stay

"but probably mostly because of sentimental reasons"

C'mon Penny - don't leave us in the lurch here...;-)

Chester, United...
Level Contributor
3,066 posts
159 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: 1 night stay

for same reason we are dining at Man Friday, these were the favourite places years ago. Not for me you understand but my travelling companions. Should be interesting...

7. Re: 1 night stay

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:17 am, February 04, 2010
Get answers to your questions about Kinsale