We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

flights

Luton Beds
2 posts
1 review
Save Topic
flights

i have used the luton knock flight at least five times a year for the last three years so why when i ask this web site for details it says no such route exists

yours

ph.orourke

Co. Kildare
Destination Expert
for Ireland
Level Contributor
8,800 posts
56 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: flights

Why did you post this in the Boyle forum?

And which website are you asking?

I just checked the Ryanair website, entered Luton and Knock - IrelandWest and had absolutely no problems finding flights.

County Clare...
Destination Expert
for County Clare, Aran Islands, Bunratty, The Burren
Level Contributor
8,408 posts
34 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: flights

Clauds. Might be just boyle in mad?? :)

Ph orourke. If you've used this service frequently, why ask for details on tripadvisor?

Don't remember reading any post that said this service was unavailable, but havn't read them all.

Hope you have a good trip.

Waterford, Ireland
Level Contributor
6,414 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: flights

I think he may be referring to this site, as in TA. Which is not only picky to use I have just discovered, but also does indeed say there is no such flight. Tho as Clauds says, why use TA anyway, much easier to google, or even contact the airline he has been using so frequently.

Waterford, Ireland
Level Contributor
6,414 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: flights

Sorry, it was ferdia who said that!!

5. Re: flights

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 9:19 am, September 17, 2009
Get answers to your questions about Boyle
Recent Conversations