We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

B and B's inn Dún Chaoin

Which Dingle hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Pendleton, South...
1 post
1 review
Save Topic
B and B's inn Dún Chaoin

Anyone know of any B and B's open during the end of October in Dún Chaoin? I've have checked several and they all say they are closed then. My wife and I will be there the latter part of October this year and would sure like to stay there.

Ireland
Destination Expert
for Dingle
Level Contributor
10,031 posts
99 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: B and B's inn Dún Chaoin

Can't think of any .Dúnchaoin is a small place, only a group of houses, a pub and church. The pub, Krugers, might be worth a try.

Ventry, Ireland
Destination Expert
for Dingle Peninsula
Level Contributor
7,229 posts
125 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: B and B's inn Dún Chaoin

You could try the Ostain Ceann Sibéal in nearby Ballyferriter. They may be open a bit later. I have stayed there as late as November some years back

3. Re: B and B's inn Dún Chaoin

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:19 am, July 04, 2014