We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Tower View B&B booking ?

APO germany
Level Contributor
76 posts
22 reviews
Save Topic
Tower View B&B booking ?

This is will be my first time booking a B&B so i'm new at this. I tried emailing the owner of Tower View a few times, I got one response back on my date and they said I could book this room to hold, I replied and asked the room rate but never got a response. Do you typically have to call to make reservations? I'd really rather not (to save from the loooong distance call charge) but I will if need be

County Meath...
Level Contributor
3,302 posts
132 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Tower View B&B booking ?

Alot of the B&B's are closed at the moment & the owners usually take holidays around this time of the year,so this may be the case...

Give it another few days & maybe send another email.

ny
Level Contributor
637 posts
202 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Tower View B&B booking ?

Or try a different B and B. We stayed at Castlewood House, right next to Heaton's Guesthouse. It was incredible. Both are highly rated. Best of luck to you! Dingle is lovely.

APO germany
Level Contributor
76 posts
22 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Tower View B&B booking ?

Thanks for your replies! I recieved an email back from the owner and was able to book a room . So excited to visit Dingle!

4. Re: Tower View B&B booking ?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:19 am, January 17, 2014
Get answers to your questions about Dingle