We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

One Week in Conor Pass or Camp?

Which Dingle hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Huntington Beach...
14 posts
Save Topic
One Week in Conor Pass or Camp?

My family and I (including my wife and 2 small kids) are trying to decide if we should stay in Conor Pass or Camp for one out of our two week stay in Ireland. We will be exploring Dublin and Galway prior to arriving into the Dingle Peninsula. Any advice?

Thank you!

Lancaster
2 posts
Save Reply
11. Re: One Week in Conor Pass or Camp?

LOL - Why would I waste my time writing a review somewhere that isn't a review page? It really is time Trip Advisor got their act together here. I have raised this before and you just get a standard reply about policies that doesn't make any sense. And why they just delete a review when you have responded to an email asking you to confirm it is really from you is beyond me.

12. Re: One Week in Conor Pass or Camp?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 2:16 am, August 25, 2013