We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Cork Taxi Tours

Which Dingle hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Thornhill, Canada
5 posts
Save Topic
Cork Taxi Tours

Has anybody ever heard of or taken a tour with Cork Taxi Tours. I found their web site on line. I requested information from them to which they were very prompt in getting back to me via e-mails.

Gil

Merced, California
Destination Expert
for Killarney
Level Contributor
3,446 posts
63 reviews
Save Reply
11. Re: Cork Taxi Tours

Thanks for the feedback, glad you had a good day in Cork.

Cork, Ireland
Destination Expert
for Ireland
Level Contributor
13,388 posts
373 reviews
Save Reply
12. Re: Cork Taxi Tours

Thanks for the feedback. Did he take you to all the places you mentioned on your posting last March?

Did the cost of the tour include any entry fees to the sights?

Do you mind me asking if you gave a tip on top of the cost of the tour?

Edited: 3:57 am, May 21, 2012
Thornhill, Canada
5 posts
Save Reply
13. Re: Cork Taxi Tours

Yes. He took us to the places we actually wished to see, although he was ready to include some other places as well.

Entry fees were not included.

When we completed the tour including getting us back to the port on time, we paid him and added a tip the amount of which I cannot recollect. The tip was well worth it. We also paid for his lunch.

Hope this answers your questions.

14. Re: Cork Taxi Tours

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 3:42 pm, June 19, 2013