We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

B7B in Kenmare

Cleveland Heights...
Level Contributor
65 posts
25 reviews
Save Topic
B7B in Kenmare

I will be in Kenmare 23 July through 26 July, There are so many options and I have been told it is more convenient to stay in the town center, Can anyone recommend a B&B right in the center of town?

Thanks so much

West Chicago...
Level Contributor
2,468 posts
131 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: B7B in Kenmare

Just stayed at Virginia's for 2 nights (Tuesday-Thursday). Neil and Noreen are great. Terrific breakfasts. Clean and comfortable rooms. Right in the center of town. Sending this from my phone so I don't have access to their web address, but you can Google it of course.

Keith

West Chicago...
Level Contributor
2,468 posts
131 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: B7B in Kenmare

Just stayed at Virginia's for 2 nights (Tuesday-Thursday). Neil and Noreen are great. Terrific breakfasts. Clean and comfortable rooms. Right in the center of town. Sending this from my phone so I don't have access to their web address, but you can Google it of course.

Keith

West Chicago...
Level Contributor
2,468 posts
131 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: B7B in Kenmare

Keith

West Chicago...
Level Contributor
2,468 posts
131 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: B7B in Kenmare

Sorry about the multiple posts...phone's fault.

Keith

5. Re: B7B in Kenmare

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:29 am, May 21, 2012