We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Parking!

dublin
5 posts
1 review
Save Topic
Parking!

Hi,

Myself & some friends will be in kenmare this bank holiday weekend & I had a basic question with regards to parking. We are staying in a guesthouse (Foleys) on Henry Street & as far as i am aware this particular guesthouse does not have any private parking.

So i was wondering if anyone knew if there was secure parking located anywhere in the town where we could leave the car over night etc? any ideas / suggestions would be really appreciated,

Thanks in advance folks,

:)

Edited: 9:39 pm, April 27, 2010
Kenmare, Ireland
Destination Expert
for Kenmare
Level Contributor
286 posts
25 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Parking!

Hi sods1981, there is no secure parking in town. Parking on the street is limited to two hours between 09-00 and 18-00 and there are two free carparks both about 300 meters from Foleys. I have never heard of anything happening to a parked cars here. I leave my car on the street all the time and its fine, never a problem.....

i hope you enjoy your stay here....

Timbo....

2. Re: Parking!

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:18 am, October 26, 2010