We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

I'm looking for room for rent near Chatsworth's House

poland
1 post
Save Topic
I'm looking for room for rent near Chatsworth's House

hello, my name's kasia.I'm come from Poland. I'm looking for room for me, my husband and our son (16 months). my husband is going to bakewell in July (he will work for Chatsworth's House), but I and my son are going there in September. We need middle room, access to bathroom,kitchen.

contact: kasiar21@poczta.onet.pl or from 12 July 07 phone to my husband 07895 902 684 ( he speak English worse than me so please speak slowly :) )

Peak District...
Level Contributor
1,921 posts
268 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: I'm looking for room for rent near Chatsworth's House

email4property.co.uk/bakewell/estate-agents.… give you a list of agents who help to let houses. You can send a message to all of them through the website. A quick look shows houses from 500 pounds per month upwards. There is at least one in Bakewell. You will probably have other bills for electricity and so on on top of the rent.

Some of them may have flats/rooms or be able to pass on your request.

This part of Derbyshire is a tourist area so some of the rental flats and rooms will be at prices to suit people on holiday.

Have you asked at Chatswoth House whether they can suggest anything ? They may have other staff who have made the same search.

derbyshire
4 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: I'm looking for room for rent near Chatsworth's House

Cześć,

Heres a little more help for you...

you may have to call 118 118 to find some of the numbers but its a little more info for you:

bakewellonline.co.uk/showpl/estateagent.html

or ask in there forum

http://www.bakewellforum.co.uk/

I hope that helps