We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Bus down to stones

CHESTER UK
Level Contributor
88 posts
14 reviews
Save Topic
Bus down to stones

Could anybody tell me what are the hours of the bus which runs people up & down

to the stones. I would like to visit later in afternoon when the area is a little quieter but

as my elderly mother is with us I think she would struggle with the walk back up the hill.

Thank you for any assistance.

Lisburn, United...
Level Contributor
838 posts
17 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Bus down to stones

Hmmm, good question and I can't find an answer anywhere.

I would guess that it runs at basically the same times as the Visitors' Centre is open, and at this time of the year, you'll have no problem if you turn up in the late afternoon.

KC, MO
Level Contributor
194 posts
19 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Bus down to stones

It appears DarrenNI is right. The link shows that the "Causeway Coaster" runs every 10 minutes and seems to match the Visitor's Centre's hours. northcoastni.com/filestore/downloads/north-c…

Lisburn, United...
Level Contributor
838 posts
17 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Bus down to stones

Nice find! (particularly since neither Translink nor the National Trust put this information on their sites...)

Whilst that is last year's timetable, it's unlikely to have changed much (if at all) for this year.

CHESTER UK
Level Contributor
88 posts
14 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Bus down to stones

Thanks for the info - looking forward to our weekend tomorrow

5. Re: Bus down to stones

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 5:17 am, April 16, 2017
Get answers to your questions about Bushmills
More Bushmills Topics