We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

vilamendhoo with Monarch - seaplane luggage allowance

Liverpool, United...
Level Contributor
341 posts
Save Topic
vilamendhoo with Monarch - seaplane luggage allowance

Hello

Want to book Vilamendhoo, we would fly Qatar and I think have a 30 kilo allowance each but I think the sea plane has a 20 kilo.

What happens? do you pay excess? Actually only have 20 kilo because that's all you can get from Male? or do your bags go by boat?

I only want to book the basis rooms - we are going for the snorkelling / diving - but how does that work with sun beds? I understand some rooms are allocated their own - but what if that's not where you want to be?

dorset
Level Contributor
60 posts
1 review
Save Reply
11. Re: vilamendhoo with Monarch - seaplane luggage allowance

Clothes wise no shoes dress code casual tshirts or shirts bikinis covered while dining hope that helps

Liverpool, United...
Level Contributor
341 posts
Save Reply
12. Re: vilamendhoo with Monarch - seaplane luggage allowance

Thanks

I've now booked - not taking chances the Beach villa's at Vilamendhoo seem to go fast and then you have to pay £800 for a jacuzy I don't want or £1200 for a water Villa I don't want.

It looks like luggage allowance on flights from Manchester are 20kg & 5kg hand.

But Qatar seem to give 30kg plus 7kg hand so not sure.

And Monarch sometimes give 5kg free for divers.

We also always prebook seats but how do I do that?

Good job I have almost a year to sort this.

Northern Ireland...
Level Contributor
9,124 posts
286 reviews
Save Reply
13. Re: vilamendhoo with Monarch - seaplane luggage allowance

regardles of international flight allowances, seaplanes its 20+5 kg

London
Level Contributor
1,472 posts
1 review
Save Reply
14. Re: vilamendhoo with Monarch - seaplane luggage allowance

You cant pre-book seats on the seaplane, just go on the airline website for whoever you booked to book seats?

15. Re: vilamendhoo with Monarch - seaplane luggage allowance

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 2:16 am, April 17, 2015
Get answers to your questions about Vilamendhoo