We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Vilamendhoo snorkeling on march anyone?

Kristiansand, Norway
Level Contributor
26 posts
10 reviews
Save Topic
Vilamendhoo snorkeling on march anyone?

Hello hello!

Maybe someone would like to do some snorkeling on march in Vilamendhoo (maybe diving also)?

Coming on 10 march 2014 with my wife and child, but my wife is not very interested in snorkeling :) So I will be happy to find some friends on island! :)

p.s.

Maybe You know why Vilhamendoo resort not answering to emails? Send emails to reservation, manager @ vilamendhoo but no luck so far.

Best regards,

Irmantas

England, United...
Destination Expert
for Maldives
Level Contributor
8,452 posts
25 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Vilamendhoo snorkeling on march anyone?

Hi

The reef is so close to shore and in shallow water , I am sure your family will soon get into snorkeling. If not there is always someone on the reef .

Contacting Vilamendhoo was never a problem for us ,check you have the correct email address :-)

Enjoy that reef , lucky you :-)

Darryl

England, United...
Destination Expert
for Maldives
Level Contributor
8,452 posts
25 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Vilamendhoo snorkeling on march anyone?

Email : reservations@vilamendhooisland.com

Try this

Darryl

Kristiansand, Norway
Level Contributor
26 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Vilamendhoo snorkeling on march anyone?

Hi, darrylpaula

Thank You for Your answer :) My wife is not a very good swimmer, she is affraid of water :)

I have sent 3 emails to reservations@vilamendhooisland, but no answer so far (in 3 days).

Cumbria, United...
Level Contributor
3,446 posts
23 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Vilamendhoo snorkeling on march anyone?

You could try the 'Contact Us' link on their home page, bottom left.

http://www.vilamendhooisland.com/

The dive centre will most likely have a board or somewhere to post for those divers looking for a dive buddy for the house reef.

England, United...
Destination Expert
for Maldives
Level Contributor
8,452 posts
25 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Vilamendhoo snorkeling on march anyone?

Also

The ocian between beach and reef is only 100cm deep in places, a great place to build confidence :-)

Darryl

Kristiansand, Norway
Level Contributor
26 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Vilamendhoo snorkeling on march anyone?

Thank You :)

7. Re: Vilamendhoo snorkeling on march anyone?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:18 am, January 02, 2015