We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Table sharing

East Sussex
Level Contributor
1 post
3 reviews
Save Topic
Table sharing

Can anyone tell me if you have to share a table for dinner at Vilamendhoo? I want to go with my wife but dont really want to share a table with strangers.

London
Level Contributor
1,919 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Table sharing

No table sharing, don't worry!

London, United...
Level Contributor
5,955 posts
30 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Table sharing

No table-sharing on Vila. Only table-sharing islands which feature in UK brochures are Embudu and Fihalhohi.

england
Level Contributor
137 posts
32 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Table sharing

You def wont have to share a table you will have a fantastic time its like paradise

Belfast
Level Contributor
743 posts
55 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Table sharing

No you won't have to share- unless you want to eat with new-made friends. You will be assigned a table inside. If you are eating in the Funama you can tell your waiter at lunchtime that you would like to eat your evening meal outside & he will arrange that for you. We were lucky enough that our assigned table was right by the patio doors, which were kept open unless it rained, so it was as good as an outside table.

5. Re: Table sharing

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:17 am, April 21, 2014
Get answers to your questions about Vilamendhoo